MEPS for Distribution transformer: TCVN 8525: 2010 (applied by 78/2013/QD-TTg)
This standard is adopted based on the title year, but only takes effect in the market based on the following laws:
- Decision 51/2011/QD-TTg & Decision 03/2013/QD-TTg stipulates the list of equipment subject to energy labelling program, application of MEPS and the roadmap.
- For home appliances group: As of January 1, 2014, it is not allowed to import and produce devices with energy efficiency below the minimum energy efficiency.
- For industrial equipment, office equipment and commercial equipment: From January 1, 2015, it is not allowed to import and produce equipment with energy efficiency levels below the minimum energy efficiency.
- For round light products (incandescent lamps): From January 1, 2013, it is forbidden to import, produce and circulate lamps with a capacity of greater than 60 W.
- Decision 78/2013/QD-TTg, stipulates the list of equipment and roadmap for rejecting lower than MEPS appliance/equipment
- For household appliances and industrial equipment: From January 1, 2015, it is not allowed to import and produce equipment with energy efficiency levels below the minimum energy efficiency.
Promulgated 25 December 2013.
MEPS is based on the nominal capacity in kVa:
25kVa : 98.28%
32kVa : 98.34%
50kVa : 98.5%
63kVa : 98.62%
100kVa : 98.76%
125kVa : 98.8%
160kVa : 98.87%
200kVa : 98.94%
250kVa : 98.98%
315kVa : 99.04%
400kVa : 99.08%
500kVa : 99.13%
630kVa : 99.17%
750kVa : 99.21%
800kVa : 99.22%
1000kVa : 99.27%
1250kVa : 99.31%
1500kVa : 99.35%
1600kVa : 99.36%
2000kVa : 99.39%
2500kVa : 99.4%
Minimum Energy Performance: Energy efficiency is specified at 50% of the load and the power factor is 1. See reference for details.
Vietnam Standard TCVN 8525: 2010 on Distribution transformers - Minimum energy efficiency level and method of energy efficiency determination have been replaced by National Standard TCVN 8525: 2015 on Distribution transformers. - Minimum energy efficiency level and method of energy efficiency determination.
Want to know more about this policy ? Learn more (Vietnamese)