The National Strategy of Sustainable Development 2030 identifies seven challenges for Morocco:
• Strengthening the governance of sustainable development ;
• Achieving the transition towards a green economy ;
• Improving the management and promotion of natural resources, and enhancing the conservation of biodiversity ;
• Promoting the implementation of national policies against climate change ;
• Giving special attention to sensitive areas ;
• Promoting human development and reducing territorial and social inequalities ; and,
• Promoting the education to sustainable development.