These measures are to provide a standardised guideline for the development, operation and inspection of provincial public building energy consumption monitoring platforms. The guideline specifies criteria and steps for pre-acceptance and acceptance. The acceptance process consists of the followin steps:
- Testing the software functions of the monitoring platform to form a system test report;
- Reviewing the report on the construction and operation of the monitoring platform;
- Reviewing the relevant documents of the construction process of the monitoring platform and the report on the use of funds;
- Checking the status and condition of the data center;
- Spot checks on the monitoring and transmission of building sub-item measurement data;
Acceptance conclusion by the expert group.