Anti-Inflation Shield extension
The Polish government Anti-Inflation Shield, enacted in December 2021 inresponse to the global energy crisis, is extended from 1 February to 31 July 2022. It notably includes:
- a reduction in VAT on fuel from 23% to 8%,
- a reduction in VAT on natural gas from 8% to 0%,
- an extended reduced 5% VAT rate on electricity,
- a reduction in VAT on district heating access to 5%,
- a reduction in VAT on natural gas from 8% to 0%.
Want to know more about this policy ? Learn more