Western Australia state budget 2022-2023
To help cost of living support for Western Australian households, AUD 445 million allocated to provide all households with a AUD 400 Household Electricity Credit from July 2022.
Additional climate investments:
- AUD 500 million boost to Climate Action Fund taking the total to $1.25 billion;
- AUD 60 million to accelerate the use of zero emission vehicles;
- AUD 62 million to power Rottnest Island with 75% renewables and upgrade water assets;
- AUD 31 million for climate action research and planning;
- AUD 30 million boost to Just Transition Plan to support the end of native logging in 2024.
Want to know more about this policy ? Learn more