In April and June 2021, the Danish government signed several agreements in order to provide funds towards the transport sector. It includes:
- 265 million DKK for co-financing publicly accessible charging infrastructure for electric vehicles
- 72 million DKK for co-financing renewable refueling infrastructure for heavy duty vehicles
- 50 million DKK for co-financing the transition to zero- and low emission heavy duty vehicles
- 3 million DKK for analyzing the use of electric roads (pantographs) for heavy duty vehicles on the Øresund-Fermern belt tunnel.
- 233 million DKK for co-financiering the green transition of ferries.