National Recovery Plan
The Czech National Recovery Plan is a strategic plan designed to tackle the economic crisis related to the Covid-19 pandemic. The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Industry and Trade presented the National Recovery Plan: CZK 191 billion for digitization, smart energy and transport, decarbonisation, clean mobility, water, education, social services, science and health prevention.
CZK 179 billon comes from EU Recovery and Resilience Instrument (RRF) Grants. The plan was submitted to the EU Commission and is pending approval.
The plan is built on 6 pillars:
1) Digital transformation
2) Physical infrastructure and green transition
3) Education and labour market
4) Institutions, regulations, and business support in response to Covid-19
5) Research, development and innovation
6) Population health and resilience
The EU Commission approved the Czech Republic's recovery plan (7 billion EUR) to transform the economy, 6 September 2021.
Want to know more about this policy ? Learn more