Green H2 Incubator
This initiative is aimed at supporting early, competitive projects for end-use hydrogen technologies including transport, industry, power generation and logistics.
Support in pilot design (stage 1) and cofinancing (stage 2) for a total of 400,000 USD for all projects. Involved organisations are the Ministry of Energy and the Energy Sustainability Agency (Agencia de Sostenibilidad Energética - ASE).
Want to know more about this policy ? Learn more
- Fuel cells
- Fuel cell
- Hydrogen refuelling stations
- Alkaline electrolysers
- Direct reduced iron (incl. hydrogen-based)
- Hydrogen and CO/CO2-based chemicals
- Hydrogen and other alternative fuels
- Hydrogen electrolysis technologies
- Hyrogen fuel cells
- PEM electrolysers
- SOEC electrolysers
- Synthetic fuel production