As part of the French Resilience and Recovery Plan, the French government allocated specific measures in order to foster green mobility.
An allocation of EUR 200 million aims to improve both competitiveness and environmental exemplarity of French ports.
It will include investments for:
- equipment related to energy transition,
- river and railway infrastructure supportive of modal shift,
- high environmental quality warehouses,
- electrification of wharves,
- new fueling points for natural liquid gas and hydrogen,
- replacement of the State buy tender fleet, driving the greening of the naval industry