Net Zero Strategy - Heat and Buildings
To support the transition of households to low-carbon heating, the government will boost the funding of different schemes around the UK, over 2022/23 to 2024/25:
- £800 million into the Social Housing Decarbonization Fund
- £950 million into the Home Upgrade Grant
- £1.4 billion into the Public Sector Decarbonization Scheme
- £450 million into the new Boiler Upgrade Scheme, which will provide grants of £5,000 for the installation of an air source heat pump and £6,000 for ground source heat pumps.
- £338 million into the Heat Network Transformation Programme
Want to know more about this policy ? Learn more